Friday, October 2, 2009

The Places They Make Me Go!

So I'm really going crazy. Lit Review packet is due today and a lot is required and incorporated in the packet. Its not the work, but it's the people here.

So they make you do this silly meetings with a teacher who you only had for 2 weeks. Its a joke, he/she doesn't know me and the work I can do and its a waste of time especially if you kinda behind. then i had a transition meeting today which kinda put my attitude in the crapper. For someone who you barely know say something that makes you feel bad and almost want to cry... is completely messed up and wrong. But hey, if that's what they gotta do to make them feel better about themselves, its okay... i guess.

but i look at it like this, they're not a important to me. I don't ever see them after either 2 hours or 15 minutes. So I just think of them as little puddles i have to step over.

No comments:

Post a Comment