Thursday, September 17, 2009

HELP?

So I'm a little confused and backed up. We've changed my grad project title and concept so many times that it's killing me. I'm way behind everyone else and it's going to take a miracle to get me where I need to be.

I'm still stuck on notes because, guess what, we changed my project again. The outline is due TOMORROW!!! I didnt even start it yet because, guess what, my notes arent dont. Guess why those arent complete... because we've changed so much stuff.

Im in desperate need of a miracle, help, and some time of exception.

1 comment:

  1. 9/21/2009
    -finishing up outline
    -pictures at the Naval Academy
    -summer seminar
    -live like a midshipman
    -took “Chemistry of Photography” class
    GOALS
    -finish outline! (or we’ll cut you)
    -rubric rewrites?? (or we’ll cut you) (complete by 9/28)
    -lit review draft

    ReplyDelete