Monday, September 14, 2009

YEA! So Upset

So today I got a book from the library about Black and White photography for film. Ms. Savido thought she could help me, so she hooked me up with the Wicked Witch of the City. This random lady, who I barely knew, just crushed my dreams, my project, and everything that I said. She barely knows me.

She tells me that I cant get in the Naval Academy with my QPA. Then she told me to take my transcript to Joe Preston and Arlene Spector and see if they would write me a letter of recommendation. Then she asked me if I knew TEENIE HARRIS. I said no and she told me to get out her face and was serious about it. I just put up with her spitefulness until she got done rambling about how I would be able to pull my grad project off. She suggested that I do it on the military and how they use photgraphy. Sounds interesting but I'm going to have to ask almost every military personel I know to get this type of information.

Just to say, I went to her in the beginning because I thought for sure she could help. But everytime I talked or e-mailed her I got a bunch of questions back in return. It was annoying but I put up with it because I thought it would be awesome to get help from the inside. She really got on my nerves and I'm really thinking about failing just so I re-do the project the way I was going to do it. I might even get a new subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment