Thursday, September 3, 2009

New Topic?!

A couple months ago I went to the Naval Academy... which was awesome. While I was there I had taken classes just like I would if I went there. One of the classes I had taken was Chemistry of Photography. We did a lab that day which got me thinking about my grad project (which I didn't want to think about). We developed our own pictures that we had taken with a pin hole camera. We went around campus, but stayed close to the building, and set up the pin hole cameras to take our pictures. The thing about it is that based on the weather conditions outside, it takes time for the pictures to get inverted on the film paper. It take 6 seconds, if super bright, to 2 minutes, if it's dark and gloomy, for it to be projected on the paper.

So I thought then like wouldn't it be awesome to see what style is better; Black and White versus Digital. So I kept the pictures and the lab sheet that I was given while there and showed Ms. Savido. She thought it was nice and I gave them to her for safe keeping.

I want to re-enact the lab as part of my grad project. Now Ms. Savido wants me to write down everything I need in order to complete the lab. So I decided that I might have to change the topic identity, purpose and title of my project. I just did and I like it much better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment